Power Supply PCB means that the PCB is applied to the power supply produc, such as power bank, switching power supply and so on. It is usually with heavy copper thickness (2oz, 3oz or heavier).
The circuit board includes many types of working layers, such as the signal layer, protection layer, Silkscreen layer and inner layer, etc. The functions of various layers are briefly introduced as follows:
1. Signal layer: mainly used to place components or wiring.
2. Protection layer: mainly used to ensure that the circuit board does not need to be tin-coated, to ensure the reliability of the circuit board operation.
3. Silkscreen layer: mainly used in the printed circuit board components on the serial number, production number and company name.
4. Inner layer: mainly used as signal wiring layer
5. Other layers: mainly includes four types of layers as following:
Drill Guide (Drill orifice layer) : used primarily for Drill positions on printed circuit boards.
Keep-out Layer: mainly used to draw the electrical frame of the circuit board.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Power Supply Board||Production Name:||Print Circuit Board|
printed circuit board pcb,
high frequency pcb
14 Layer ENIG 2u" 3oz FR4 Heavy Copper PCB Printed Circuit Board
1. One Stop OEM Service: Made in Shenzhen of China
2. Manufactured by Gerber File and Bom LIst Offered by Customers
3. SMT, DIP Technology Support
4. FR4 Material Meet 94v0 Standard
5. UL,CE,ROHS Compliant
6. Standard Lead Time: 4-5days for 2L;5-7 for 4L. Expedited Service is available
3. Detailed Specifications
|Finish Board Thickness||2.0mm|
|Finish Copper Thickness||3 OZ|
|Surface Treatment||Lead Free|
Contact Person: Stacey Zhao
Tel: +86 13392447006