Power Supply PCB means that the PCB is applied to the power supply produc, such as power bank, switching power supply and so on. It is usually with heavy copper thickness (2oz, 3oz or heavier).
The circuit board includes many types of working layers, such as the signal layer, protection layer, Silkscreen layer and inner layer, etc. The functions of various layers are briefly introduced as follows:
1. Signal layer: mainly used to place components or wiring.
2. Protection layer: mainly used to ensure that the circuit board does not need to be tin-coated, to ensure the reliability of the circuit board operation.
3. Silkscreen layer: mainly used in the printed circuit board components on the serial number, production number and company name.
4. Inner layer: mainly used as signal wiring layer
5. Other layers: mainly includes four types of layers as following:
Drill Guide (Drill orifice layer) : used primarily for Drill positions on printed circuit boards.
Keep-out Layer: mainly used to draw the electrical frame of the circuit board.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min Hole Size:
|SMT DIP Technology:
|Power Supply PCB
printed circuit board pcb,
power supply circuit board
Description of 2oz 6layers FR4 materials heavy copper PCB for high voltage and current application
1.Detailed Information of PCB
|The number of layers
|2,4,6...(it can be customized)
|The finished copper thickness
|2oz and up(it can be customized)
|Solder mask color
|The finished size(PCSandPNL)
|It is customized
2.Information of Company
Shenzhen KAZ Circuit
KAZ Circuit has been operating as a manufacturer of PCB&PCBA since 2007. specialized in quick-turn manufacturing of prototypes
and small to middle volume series of rigid, flex, rigid-flex and multilayer boards.as well as aluminium substrate circuit board.
we have a strong strength on fabrication of Roger board, MEGTRON MATERIAL board and 2&3 steps HDI boards and etc.
3.Pictures of PCB
Contact Person: Stacey Zhao
Tel: +86 13392447006