HDI PCB is the shortened form of High Density Interconnector PCB. It's a technology of printed circuit board production.
It uses the micro blind & buried vias technology with high density circuits layout on the PCB board. It's a compact PCB that is designed for small volume users. It uses the design of modular paralle capacity of 1000VA, say height of 1u, natural cooling down, and it can be placed into the rack of 19" directly, the max parallel that can be connected in is up to 6 modules. This special products uses all digital signal processing (DSP) technology and multiple patented technology, it has the ful range of adaptability to load capacity and strong short-term overload capacity, and can ignore the factor of load power and crest.
Advantages of HDI PCB can be small size, high frequency and high speed. Mainly used for PC, cellphones and digital cameras...
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||HDI Board||Product Name:||Print Circuit Board|
blind via pcb,
HDI Printed Circuit Boards With Multilayer 3 OZ FR4 Class 3 ENIG
1. One Stop OEM Service: Made in Shenzhen of China
2. Manufactured by Gerber File and Bom LIst Offered by Customers
3. SMT, DIP Technology Support
4. FR4 Material Meet 94v0 Standard
5. UL,CE,ROHS Compliant
6. Standard Lead Time: 4-5days for 2L;5-7 for 4L. Expedited Service is available
1. Material: FR4
2. Finish Board Thickness: 1.6MM
3. Finsh Copper Thickness: 3OZ
4. Layer: 4
5. Solder Mask Color: BLUE
6. Silkscreen WHITE
7. Surface Treatment: Lead Free
8. Finished Size CUSTOMIZED
Contact Person: Stacey Zhao
Tel: +86 13392447006