Power Supply PCB means that the PCB is applied to the power supply produc, such as power bank, switching power supply and so on. It is usually with heavy copper thickness (2oz, 3oz or heavier).
The circuit board includes many types of working layers, such as the signal layer, protection layer, Silkscreen layer and inner layer, etc. The functions of various layers are briefly introduced as follows:
1. Signal layer: mainly used to place components or wiring.
2. Protection layer: mainly used to ensure that the circuit board does not need to be tin-coated, to ensure the reliability of the circuit board operation.
3. Silkscreen layer: mainly used in the printed circuit board components on the serial number, production number and company name.
4. Inner layer: mainly used as signal wiring layer
5. Other layers: mainly includes four types of layers as following:
Drill Guide (Drill orifice layer) : used primarily for Drill positions on printed circuit boards.
Keep-out Layer: mainly used to draw the electrical frame of the circuit board.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Copper:||1/1 Oz||Surface:||HASL LF|
Multilayer Sided Electronic Board Assembly,
FR4 Rigid Flex Circuit Board,
Rigid Flex Circuit Board
In order to get a full quotation of the PCB/PCBA, pls provide below information:
Detail Specifications for this 1.0mm board thickness 1oz green somdask smart home printed circuit board PCB:
|Copper Thickness||1/1 oz|
|Surface Treatment||HASL LF|
|Soldmask & Silkscreen||Blue & White|
|Quality Standard||IPC Class 2, 100% E-testing|
|Certificates||TS16949, ISO9001, UL, RoHS|
What KAZ can do for you & your company
Here are more photoes for this blue soldmask white silkscreen FR4 double sided PCB electronic printed circuit board
Contact Person: Jesson