Printed Circuit Board Assembly it to plug the SMT(Surface Mounted Technolofy) and the DIP in the Printed Circuit Board, also called PCBA.
Both SMT and DIP are means of integrating components in the PCB board. The main difference is that SMT does not need to drill holes on the PCB,while it's nacessary for the DIP to plug the pin of the component into the drilled hole.
Mainly use the paste to pack machine to attach some micro components the PCB board. The production process is as follows: the PCB board positioning, solder paste printing, paste and pack, return to the soldering stove, finally inspection.
With the development of science and technology,SMT can also be applied to some large-size components.
Insert the componets to the PCB. It is used as a mean to integrate components cause the size is too large to paste and pack, or the manufacturer's production process cannot use SMT technology.
At present, there are two ways to realize manual plug-in and robot plug-in.
The main production processes are as follows: paste back glue (to prevent tin plating to inappropriate places), plug-in, inspection, wave soldering, brush plate (to remove the stain left in the process of passing the furnace) and inspection
Payment & Shipping Terms:
fr4 printed circuit board,
multilayer circuit board
PCB with Assembly,
PCBA manufacturing service:
PCB files, PCB technical requirements, BOM, assembly or soldering technical requirements, to be offered by customer
One stop PCBA service: production of PCB from 1-32 layer, assembly components/material purchase, SMT production, PCBA testing, PCBA aging, PCBA packing, PCBA delivery
PCBA manufacturing quality
1. Certifications: CE-EMC, UL, FCC, SGS, RoHS Directive-compliant, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, TS16949
2. 8 dust-proof SMT lines and DIP lines
3. ESD and dust-proof working uniform implemented
4. Operators are strictly trained and approved for suitable working station
5. PCBA production equipment: Hitachi screen printer, FUJI NXT-II and FUJI XPF-L modules
Automatic solder-paste printer, reflow oven, wave solder machine, AI DIP machine
6. PCBA testing equipment: ORT machine, drop test machine, temperature and humidity test chamber, 3D CMM, RoHS Directive-compliant inspection machine, AOI, X-ray inspection
7. PCBA testing capability: AOI (automatic optic inspection), ICT (in-circuit test), FCT (functional circuit test), X-ray for BGAs
8. Component packing including component range: * 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1608, 2125, 3216* fine pitch QFP to 0.2mm* BGA, flip chips, connectors* BGA to 0.2mm
9. SOP in every work station
10. PCB materials: FR4, CEM-3, FPC, ALUPCBA manufacturing delivery duration
Delivery for samples will be 10-15 WD after OEM contact is signed and engineering documents are confirmed
For mass production, based on the customer requirements, delivery can be done in several steps (partial delivery)
1. After the confirmation of prototype, MP will be started
2. DIP components will be positioned only once, minimum distance between components and PCB board will be maintained
3. Positioning holes and grounding holes will be protected by high temperature resistance tape
4. EPE antistatic packing is used to prevent shock and other problems
|Capacity||Double Sided: 12000 sq.m / month
Multilayers: 8000sq.m / month
|Min Line Width/Gap||4/4 mil (1mil=0.0254mm)|
|Material||FR-4, Aluminum, PI|
|Max PCB Size||600*1200mm|
|Min Hole Size||0.2mm (+/- 0.025)|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, ENIG, OSP|
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Jiang