Power Supply PCB means that the PCB is applied to the power supply produc, such as power bank, switching power supply and so on. It is usually with heavy copper thickness (2oz, 3oz or heavier).
The circuit board includes many types of working layers, such as the signal layer, protection layer, Silkscreen layer and inner layer, etc. The functions of various layers are briefly introduced as follows:
1. Signal layer: mainly used to place components or wiring.
2. Protection layer: mainly used to ensure that the circuit board does not need to be tin-coated, to ensure the reliability of the circuit board operation.
3. Silkscreen layer: mainly used in the printed circuit board components on the serial number, production number and company name.
4. Inner layer: mainly used as signal wiring layer
5. Other layers: mainly includes four types of layers as following:
Drill Guide (Drill orifice layer) : used primarily for Drill positions on printed circuit boards.
Keep-out Layer: mainly used to draw the electrical frame of the circuit board.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
printed circuit board pcb,
high frequency pcb
Power Supply 2-6OZ Printed Circuit Board PCB
Material: FR4 laminate, RoHS Directive-compliant
PCB thickness: 0.4-6.0mm
Final copper: 0.5-6oz
Min hole: 0.2mm
Min line width/space: 3/3 mil
Min hole copper: 20/25µm
Solder masks: green/blue/red/black/gray/white
Surface: OSP/HAL lead-free/immersion gold/immersion tin/immersion silver/flash gold/hard gold
Outline: rout and score/V-cut
Inspection standard: IPC-A-600H/IPC-6012B, class 2/3
Outgoing reports: final inspection, e-test, solderability test, micro section
Certifications: UL, SGS, RoHS Directive-compliant, ISO/TS16949:2009
|Capacity||Double Sided: 12000 sq.m / month
Multilayers: 8000sq.m / month
|Min Line Width/Gap||4/4 mil (1mil=0.0254mm)|
|Material||FR-4, Aluminum, PI|
|Max PCB Size||600*1200mm|
|Min Hole Size||0.2mm (+/- 0.025)|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, ENIG, OSP|
Contact Person: Stacey Zhao
Tel: +86 13392447006