Computer Circuit Board means that the PCB/PCBA is applied to the computer.
1. Densification: The high density of PCB can be developed with the improvement of IC integration and installation technology.
2. High reliability (Hi-Rel): Through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests.
3. Designability: Can be achieved through standardization and standardization of design, with short time and high efficiency.
4. Productibility: Adopting modern management, can carry out standardization, scale (quantity) change, automation and so on production, guarantee product quality consistency.
5. Testability: A complete test method is established to test all kinds of test equipment and instruments to test and identify the PCB product's qualification.
6. Composability: Not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also enable the automatic large-scale production.
7. Maintainability: As PCB products and various components are standardized design and mass production, therefore, in case of system failure, the system can be replaced quickly.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layers:||2 Layers||Board Thickness:||1.6mm|
custom pcb board,
Circuit Board Electronics Manufacturer Quickturn Prototype PCB
|Soldmask & Silkscreen||Blue & White|
|Quality Standard||IPC Class 2, 100% E-testing|
|Certificates||TS16949, ISO9001, UL, RoHS|
What KAZ Circuit can do for you:
To get a full quotation of the PCB/PCBA, pls provide the information as below:
KAZ Circuit is a professional PCB manufacturer from China since 2007, also provide PCB Assembly service for our customers. Now with about 300 employees. Certified with ISO9001,TS16949, UL, RoHS. We are confident to provide you quality products with factory-directed price within the fastest delivery time!
|Capacity||Double Sided: 12000 sq.m / month
Multilayers: 8000sq.m / month
|Min Line Width/Gap||4/4 mil (1mil=0.0254mm)|
|Material||FR-4, Aluminum, PI|
|Max PCB Size||600*1200mm|
|Min Hole Size||0.2mm (+/- 0.025)|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, ENIG, OSP|
Contact Person: Stacey Zhao
Tel: +86 13392447006